Frequently Asked Questions
- What materials are the jewels made of?
Our jewelry is made of solid 14k and 18k gold, implant-grade titanium, and implant-grade titanium pieces with 24k gold PVD. Totally bio compatible materials.
- Can I get a piercing with one of your pieces?
- What is 24k gold PVD titanium?
Gold PVD is not the same as gold plating, although they are often confused, as it is more durable and resistant.
You can find all the information about the PVD process and its characteristics here.
- How should I put on my Push Pin piece?
You can find a diagram on how to place your push pin piece here.
- How do I clean my pieces?
You can find all the information on how to care for/clean your pieces here.
- I don't know the name of my piercing.
You can find a glossary of piercing types here.
- How do I know what size labret I need? / What is the diameter of the ring for my piercing?