- Lobe: Piercing in the lower soft part of the ear.
- Conch: The middle part located inside the ear.
- Helix: The piercing is located on the outside of the upper part of the ear.
- Industrial: A double piercing at the top of the ear, from side to side.
- Flat: Piercing of the upper flat part of the ear.
- Forward Helix: Piercing in the front of the ear, opposite the helix.
- Rook: It is a vertical perforation in the inner crest of the ear, near the head.
- Daith: Piercing inside the ear.
- Tragus: It is a perforation in the small area in front of the ear canal.
- Anti Tragus: Perforation that is carried out on the lobe, in the area opposite to the Tragus.
- Septum: Perforation that is made in the lower internal area of skin located in the nasal septum.
- Nostril: Piercing on one side of the nose.